Friday, September 23, 2016

Love Has

Just because it's Friday, I decided to share with you my newest poem as of yesterday. No I do not speak for all women, but most women can relate. Being that we're emotional and more sensitive than men, we can over think every little thing while we're in "love." Let's just take a journey through relationships from most women perspectives...

Love Has...

Love has been too roller coaster with me, some nights it weighs heavy on my heart and mind causing me to lose sleep.

Love has been good and damn it's been fucking bad, it's made me show signs and reveal behaviors that I didn't even know I had.

Love has turned me into this over thinking, sensitive, jealous chick, got me feeling ways and wanting things that I didn't know exist, love will have you saying and doing some fucked up shit, wanting to know what he's doing, where he's at and who he's with?!

Love has given me gifts of perfume, diamonds and pearls,
Had men telling me I was the most beautiful woman in the world, only to turn around and find out I wasn't his only girl.

Love has caused us to sometimes turn a blind eye to shit we knew he did wrong, making excuses for everything he did outside the norm, telling people other females didn't mean anything because he always comes back home, love will make even the smartest man or woman look and sound dumb.

Love has given me my share of smiles, laughs and happy times, I've experienced a love that was all mine, had me thinking about forever and being together a longtime.

I've planned weddings, celebrated anniversaries, and took family photos all in my head, thinking that one day he would want more than the jewel between my legs, telling me he wanted to share more than just a bed; so, I knew we would eventually be more than just friends.

See love has made us see and believe in fairy tales, telling our family and friends that this one is different and what we have is rare.

Even after all that love has put me through, I still believe that one day I will experience my dreams coming true. Love has made me happy and its made me sad, it's shown me some good days and some bad.

There's been times when love had me shedding a few tears but for the most part love has been great to me over the years.

When it's all said and done you have to leave failed relationships in the past, and everything that you couldn't or wouldn't do, well love has...

Ladies, we have to just be patient and wait on the Lord. Eventually God will send our husbands to find us.
 Proverbs 18:22, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord."

©2016. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments: