Saturday, September 17, 2016

Broken

Before the degree, the new job, the life you may think I have from the pictures you see on social media, I was down and I was lost. I was hurting. Trust, I've felt the struggle before and I know what it's like to go without. I didn't always have what I wanted but I was blessed to have what I needed but some days I was still defeated because I needed more! Well, lets just take a look....

BROKEN
I've been in this storm for awhile now, people keep telling me that God will make a way somehow.
Yet, I haven't seen anything change, but my storm getting heavier because it pours when it rains, my life is in vain, and all I feel is pain.
Faith is the things unseen, but visible or not, I no longer know what to believe.
I'm barely making ends meet, some days don't have food to eat, I can't pay my bills, can't buy my baby a meal.
It's been months since I paid my car note, the more time passes by the more I begin to lose all hope.
God said He would supply all my needs, yet I'm in need,  I'm beginning to think that He has forgotten about me.
I no longer attend church, and some days I don't pray,  I've said to God all that I could say, I used to feel like I would eventually be okay, but even that's hard to feel these days.
I'm lost, I'm hurting, and I'm afraid,
I try not to worry, but the stress just won't go away.
I'm financially, mentally, and spiritually broken, the pain in my heart is only half of what I've spoken.
Well, until next time, I'll keep trying this last lifeline, and when it's my time, I guess God will show me I'm next in line. 
If you've been broke, unemployed, past due on bills, etc I've been there too. But, it's not the end of the world! I know what it's like to cry myself to sleep, wishing, hoping and praying for things to be okay. And I agree that it definitely gets worse before it gets better; however, it does get better. Whatever you do, don't lose faith and don't give up on yourself! God will make a way for you.

Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

©2016. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

13 comments:

  1. Yes Lord! I've been there. This is a true word! Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiara!!! Girl, God has truly blessed you with a gift. This hit home! Thank you for this on today

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spoke a word that so many are afraid to acknowledge! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you for reading. I appreciate it! 😘

      Delete
  4. Yes honey I can definitely relate to this and whole lot of other people can too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sure. I'm honest enough to say my life isn't perfect. We had plenty conversations when I was going through and I thank you 😊

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you. And I appreciate you taking the time out to read it.

      Delete
  6. ������ Real life. Good job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I'm trying. I appreciate you reading 😘

      Delete