Thursday, June 29, 2017

Saturday Night Live

Sometimes...girls just want to have fun!

Saturday Night Live

Sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no make up on 🎢Nah not tonight
I gotta bring my A game bc I'm trying to turn heads on sight!
Not only Miss Independent but also miss don't need a nigga for shit
But I won't complain at all if he drop a few dollars and pay this rent!
To say I'm educated is an understatement ain't raising no dummies over here!
So between me working, writing, and reading my reward is surely near
But in the meantime I deserve to go out and be free
To have a drink or two or three
I work hard everyday of the week
So for one night I want to get dressed up, hair slayed and face beat
Then I'm gone enjoy myself and do me
And if I meet someone and he play his cards right I might release my inner freak
But he gotta know I'm not stripping for free
Kanye told y'all I'm no gold digger but I can't do shit with a broke nigga'
But if you right I'll be like Neyo and give that Lazy love to you
Then send your ass on home bc I ain't really looking for a another boo
Been there done that so I'm just really doing me
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind even if it is only casually
So don't take it personal if I tell you to the left it's me not you
I've been doing this "love" shit so long it will be awhile before I try something new
I rather just focus on me myself and I
I will make me happy, I won't let me down
Might as well call up my girls and hit a night out on the town
Cuz we like to party, of course I'm a bad girl and my friends are too
We stay breaking necks, they're loving the crew
Hell I deserve to be stress free and let my hair down for a change
Even have a couple of prospective dates, when they ask me out I finally reply, "that can be arranged!"
Saturday night live and the drinks got me feeling right
We dancing on the tables getting crunk just for tonight
It's going down in my DM from niggas lurking  all around
Cup been full all night from dudes wanting to be down
Still pouring up drink so bihh don't kill my vibe
Guess we will hit up IHOP since the Dj just said last call
It turned out to be a great night after all!

Happiness is...a night out with the girls. We all need a break from life sometimes. Well all deserve a break. To go out and live a little. Even if it's just for one night, make the best of it.

"Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances and never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted!"

Shoutout to my girl for another great collaboration! Thank you Ronnye! Ladies, we know you can relate, show us some love!

©2017.Kiara Giles. All Right Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasssss friend! Thank you for collaborating with me. We did that!

      Delete