Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Baby Girl

Today's blog is a collaboration between me and my friend Ronnye! Be sure to leave comments. Show her the same love you would me! KLOUD loves and appreciates you guys!!!

Enjoy 😊

Baby Girl πŸ‘§πŸ½

I've never experienced unconditional, rare love like no other
Until the day came and I was made a mother
I didn't know how much I could handle, pain was on 10, blood pressure on 100 so I was going crazy
Until they laid me on the operating table, cut me open and announced "time to have a baby!"
You were more beautiful than the little girl that I would see in my dreams at night
And I knew at this moment any ounce of darkness I carried, you brought to light
I cried when I held you because I never thought I could create something so grand
And then I counted all your toes and every finger on those little hands
I didn't know the first thing about being your mom but I vowed to protect you with my life
And I didn't know how strong I would be but I would shield you from all hurt, harm and danger with all my might
When you looked at me and innocently smiled you erased all of my fears
So I made a promise that mommy would always have your back throughout the years
And you would never be alone, I'll always be there to clean up your scars and wipe away your tears
Some days I feel like I'm sinking but then you come and save the day
And every time I think that I can't, looking at you lets me know I can find a way
You are my little sunshine nothing could ever compare to you
The prayer I pray the most is for all your dreams to eventually come true
I'll always have your best interest in mind even when you don't think it's fair
And some days won't be as sunny as others but I promise to be right there
From the moment that I found out I was pregnant I knew that my life would change
But the moment I laid eyes on you and each day, year I watch you grow I know things would never be the same
Because for you I'll give my all and my last, I'll sacrifice and I'll go without to make sure you're never in need
When I decided to be a mother I traded in the I for we
Even postponed a few of my hopes and dreams
So that you can have, see, feel, experience everything
Everything that you want, need and your heart desires
And I'm going to support you, be your biggest fan and admirer
Each time I look at you, I'm reminded of wishing upon a star and it coming true
To have and to hold a beautiful daughter, as loving, healthy, outgoing, goofy and sweet as you
Always remember that mommy loves you and it will forever be that way
And no matter what we go through in my heart you'll forever stay
Don't be mad because I'll always see you as my little baby girl
And I know when you get older you will definitely rule the world!

"Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a parent who believed first!" Parenting is not always easy, but it's always worth it. Sometimes it will get tough but just keep going, keep praying, keep believing. Even when you feel like you've failed your child, they see a super hero. They see no wrong. Parenting doesn't come with a manual or a script; so, just remember to keep doing what you can and let God do what you can't!

Be blessed! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

©2017. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Awww I love it!! It came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a mother of a "baby girl"(16)..this made me very emotional because it stands true. I absolutely loved this. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww I'm glad you read and could relate! I'm even more glad that it touched you! Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate you reading. 😘😘

      Delete