Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I'm WORTHY!

"The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared woman on the planet"
                                                                                                       -Mohadesa Najumi
I'm Worthy

From this day going forth I vow to love, cherish and focus on Kiara..me, myself and I!
The only thing that I'm concerned about dealing with is my book, my finances and my child.
I'm done being anybody's fool and everybody's go to,
Starting now what ever you want or need I can no longer do.
I want to mind my own business and stay in my own lane,
I think I'm putting me first for a change.
The only things I'm worried about are the ones that goes on in my household, and what everybody else has going on, in all honesty I don't care to know.
I'm always there for others during their time of need,
But no one ever stops to to see if I'm good or check on me.
I want to be so secure with my life and myself within,
That it doesn't bother me one way or another about a having a man or friends.
I can no longer focus and stress about what could've, would've, should've been,
Certain things are made to stay in the past and other things happen for a reason and the rest of life eventually comes to a dead end.
If it doesn't make me happy from this day going forward,
Then it's not something that I plan to explore.
 And I'm done listening to people broken promises and repeated lies,
Telling me what they think I want to hear  and letting me down before they even tried.
Because nothing or no one bothers me anymore,
I've learned to let things slide off my back and just let it go!
And with that being said from this day forward I vow to love, cherish, and focus on Kiara...I put me first,
Today and all days going forward I realize my worth!!!

I just want to be happy! I remember when everyone and everything bothered me. I was always angry and mad at the world and couldn't say why. I remember trying to be super woman thinking I could please everyone and still take care of me! I used to pour my all into friendships and relationships only to get the short end of the stick. Oh, BUT NOW! No more!!! I'm tired. I forgot about me! So, I decided now to choose me! And that's okay. If you ever feel the need to put you first, DO IT! And never let anyone make you feel bad about it! You deserve to be happy! You deserve to love you! I'm deciding to do what's best for me! 

©2017. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment