Friday, April 21, 2017

Aha. You're An Adult

Today I had something totally different in mind to talk about but then life happened and since today is Friday (pay day for most) then I know a lot of you can relate or may have even experienced "life" too today!

If you started KLOUD's journey with me from day one, then I'm sure you remember poems like Broken and Surrender! Well, those were poems from a dark time in my life. Times when I was broke, unemployed, past due on bills, hungry, depressed and the list goes on. I would cry just about everyday and I was just all around lost and hurting.

But, now!!! Oh, but now I've since then changed! I can honestly recognize my growth from then until now! So, let's take a look 👀........

I just did my expenses for today's check and let's just say the remaining balance is not much! Lol
Omg 😲
I wanted to cry, but I told myself it's alright! I am able to have a car and car insurance another month, life insurance, and my baby can go to school next week...so, again it's okay. We can eat and have running water and I can put gas in my car and even if that's all I can do, that's enough!
So, It's okay! When life gets rough, I'll continue to hold my head up!
It's okay!!!!

As adults we experience times when we just can't! But, I've learned that it's better to have everything we need instead of everything we want! So, now I just do what I can and what I can't, I don't worry about.

I remember I use to worry and cry about everything, I was so depressed. I feel like I've grown and matured so much. If this was like 2 years ago. Hell even 1 year ago I would be at my desk crying right now!

But, Thank God for change.

I'm just grateful to have a job to even be getting a check that allows me to pay the bills that I do have. Isn't God good! I've realized you have to take the good with the bad and keep it moving. I could've easily said I was broke but honestly I say I'm rich because my bills are paid and I'm still here on earth another day!

As I continue this journey to happiness, I'll leave you with this...
I love ❤️ how I am learning to encourage myself and stay positive. Happy thoughts. No more stress. No more crying. I'm good because it's going to be alright!

Also, I challenge you to an activity leave a comment below with something you love about you or something you've learned or an area you've noticed your growth and change in. And then I ask that you share my post on fb and then tag at least one friend to share the same thing about themselves!

Happy Friday 😊😃

5 comments:

  1. I love my endurance, it allows me to understand that it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this one! Happiness is everything and it's so easy to let people still joy that you should always provide to yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to this one!! My pastor tell us all the time "If you complain, you'll remain"!! Thank God for growth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I love that quote!!! Thank you friend for that!

      Delete
  4. Yes! Such a great reminder to be thankful, positive, and present as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete