Friday, April 14, 2017

I Am Beautiful

"I am not beautiful like you...I am Beautiful like Me!"

So, today's blog is a little different. KLOUD has adopted what I will call Freestyle  Friday's. I will let you into my world, tell you my insecurities, reveal my fears, and express my feelings, thoughts and concerns. You will see that I am human, I face trials and my life is not all together. This is so I can connect more to my readers. Show my vulnerability. And I never know whose life I may help change.

If you read Wednesday's blog...then you know that I am going through a phase of self exploration. I have decided to choose me! I want to be genuinely happy 😊. I've decided that people, places, things, titles, etc will NOT define me! I pray to God daily for contentment in my circumstances and situations. I ask that He show me that it's okay to be myself, to let go and be free. And I pray that I have everlasting joy. I just want to be enough. I want for my life with me and Kaidy to be enough.

In this process, I started a daily regimen to tell myself what I love ❤️ most about being me! Who is Kiara and what do you love most about Kiara? I decided that I needed to start appreciating the little things that we take for granted. I needed to love and embrace my flaws!
We have the opportunity to fix what's broke and change what we can and the rest we don't worry about!!! No stressing! Some days I feel like I'm not enough or that I haven't accomplished enough and other days I'm happy with my life and where I am. I'm always in a constant battle of questioning what's next?! But, no more. I'm learning to live in the present. We have to be patient and take things day by day!

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

From now on...we let go and we let God! 

I ask that each of you be happy with who you are. Love yourself...flaws and all. You are beautiful! You are enough! 

Write down things each day that you love about yourself! Things that may have once shamed you. Or embarrassed you. Take pride in being you. 

I'll start.... My  Journey to Happiness...

I LOVE MY GLASSES! 
Makes me feel sexy and sophisticated lol 

Have a fabulous, fantastic Friday! 

©2017. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try This! I battle with myself everyday not only with things I see as physical flaws but with where I am in life and wanting more but not knowing what the more is and going out to get it. I tend to worry alot and what was recently brought to the light is my fear of rejection and changes. Those 2 things really cause major issues for me and I tend to become a handful. I like this little therapy session!! Look, I even wanted some glasses to look sophisticated and feel myself a little bit phahahaha. You'll be surprised at how many people who seem to have it together on the outside but is screaming on the inside puzzled and confused, hiding behind their smiles. This was a good read! Thanks for sharing and keep pushing through! 🤗👍❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with everything you said. That is so true. and that's why I started freestyle Friday. I felt I could inspire and encourage someone to be open and honest with themselves. so they could learn to love all of themselves. glad this helped you. and thanks for reading.

      Delete