Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Reminisce

▶️play the moments
⏸pause the memories
⏹stop the pain
⏪rewind the happiness

REMINISCE 💭💭

There are certain things I'll never forget
Or rather a certain person that I'll always miss
See the moments, the places, memories and shared times
Will forever be vividly etched in my mind
The way we made each other feel, complete utter bliss
And for every time we shared a French kiss
And of course for the chemistry and the vibes that can't be dismissed
Oh how I sit and reminisce
See what we shared some people want get it
But I must admit
They didn't matter, it was to you I wanted to commit
And for you I was willing
Without you having to convince
To see how far our love could go, to see how we could coexist
To submit to this relationship and give you all of me
Because we were a team
You were my walking, living, breathing daydream
And it may sound extreme
But we boosted each other's confidence, built one another's self esteem
Had us acting outside of our character but every thing that was done was sincere
We couldn't get enough of each other's presence, I enjoyed having you near
We were in love, you told me you could feel it
The joy that overcame us every time our lips met
And for every touch of the mind body and soul that we couldn't resist
It's funny how conversations can bring up old feelings
Got me smiling and blushing about things I thought left after we called it quits
But I guess there really are certain things I'll never forget
Or rather a certain person that I'll always miss
Oh how I sit and reminisce

🎤"Am I dreaming
Pinch me to see if it's real
Cuz my mind can't decide." 🎶
-Xscape

We all have that one person that we sometimes miss. The one we hate that we let get away. Telling ourselves how we wish we would have done things differently, because now all we have are memories. We find ourselves daydreaming, thinking of them. Remembering all the times and moments you two shared. And they cross our mind more often than not, and it's okay even if memories are all you got. Sometimes the best moments are the ones that you cherish. The ones embedded in your mind. Because sometimes random memories can bring you happiness and make you smile no matter other situations in your life at the time. I've learned that some of the best conversations are the ones that start out with, "remember when..."

And today's self love ❤️
I love that I am maturing enough to admit my flaws and know when I'm wrong. I know my attitude is horrible but as I'm getting older, I'm learning to work on it. The first step in growing is admitting and acceptance and I've matured enough to admit my flaws and work on them accordingly! I have no problem apologizing when and if I am wrong.

©2017. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment