Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I am NOT Lonely

Let's just say that I am embracing my singleness. No I don't need to be hooked up, no you don't need to find me a "bae," and no I don't mind being alone!

I am NOT lonely!!

"I can't believe you're single or we have to find you a man," I hear more often than not.
Like it's hard for people to believe I have standards and just any man won't fill that spot.
Because I'm alone doesn't mean I am lonely, I told myself to "never settle and never confuse lust for love," a few things my last relationships taught.
Then one day I came across a quote that said, "fall in love with a man that loves you a little more than you love him," and for me that was some great food for thought.
Because before, I often times felt in love by myself and when I decided to walk away, for me none of them fought.
And most of them were liars and cheaters and the ones who seemed to be prefect probably just didn't get caught.
Because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely, I'm choosing to wait for the guy that finds me, who feels in his heart, body and soul that I'm the one without second thought.
The guy that will brag about me and tell everyone he knows he hit the jackpot.
A guy that's not afraid to express his feelings, go out on dates, laugh at my corny jokes, tell me I'm beautiful and what not.
I rather him be so in love with me that I'm the only woman with the ability to give him butterflies and turn his stomach in knots.
Because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely, so I rather be by myself until a guy comes along and all of me, my wants, my needs, my desires are sought.
I don't want much, just to name a few, that he's stable, a great listener, faithful, honest, Godly, a provider, oh yea and hot!
Yes, I miss having someone to talk to, hang out with, and companionship, it often crosses my mind and invade my thoughts
But, for now, I'll love me and date me, so yes I'm single but I'm not lonely and I've learned that being alone is not that bad after all!!!

I've realized and learned that not everyone in a relationship/marriage is happy and everyone single is not miserable!

"I love myself and I deserve to be loved by whoever comes into my life. I refuse to settle for anything less than real love. If a person can't give me the love I need, I have to love myself enough to walk away. Lust is not good enough for me. It has to be real love. There are no substitutions for the real thing. Love me or leave me alone."
                             -tony gaskins jr.

Today's self love  ❤️

I love how I'm more open to constructive criticism. Sometimes people really do mean me more help than harm. And can give me great advice and lead me in the right direction. It's okay to hear both negative and positive feedback. It helps me to learn and grow.

©2017. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. #FACTS KEEP BEING YOU AND SPEAKING THE REAL! LOVED THIS❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for continue to read! 😘😘

    ReplyDelete