Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Dreams.


Follow your passion,
Follow your dreams,
But most of all 
Follow your heart. ❤️

DREAMS.

From now on I'm going to be tough and confident like the little engine that could
Strive for greatness and follow my dreams like I should
"You can be anything that you want to be," I hardly ever heard that as a child
But, I'm at the age where I can motivate myself, I still have time to turn my life around
Yes I've experienced hurt, loss, and even failed at a few things
Then I learned those are all apart of the process, that's what being successful brings
I told myself to "do what's best for you, to never give up, never stop believing,
Because no one else can do this for you, no one else can fulfill your dreams!"
If I want it, I have to set myself up to get it
To reach for my goals, to reach for the moon and the stars
Just like any other success story, "Kiara you are competent, you are strong, you are brilliant and your future is bright, all those things that's who and what you are!"
I've learned that I can do anything that I put my mind to
If I focus enough and work hard at it, I can achieve every goal I set out to do
See I'm in my own lane, I'm in this race to attain my own dreams
I'm running towards the finish line because I can see what lies ahead clearly
I have a vision, I have a passion so I've done some research and made a few calls
Even decided to enroll into graduate school after all
"By any means necessary," that's my new motto, do what I have to to get things done
Because I need this to work,
I need this for Kaidy, I need this for me,
So one by one, I'm chasing after all my dreams!

"Follow your dreams or you'll spend the rest of your life working for someone who did!"

My future, my career, my livelihood has been on my mind heavy lately. I'm finally starting to figure out what I want to do with my life. And one day I may wake up and realize it was the best or worse decision I've ever made; but, I won't know until I try! It's never to late to try. It's never to late to start again. It's never too late to go after your dreams. And it's never to late to be curious. To learn something. To dream big. To follow your instincts. So I say, go for it.

Remember that someday you want to "do what you love so that you'll always love what you do!"

And today's self love ❤️
I love my writing ability! I think it's amazing how I'm able to express my deepest thoughts, feelings, emotions through words! It has become a passion of mines! And one day may land me a career!

©2017. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment