Wednesday, November 9, 2016

If A Man...

"Two things you'll never have to chase...true friends and true love!"


If A Man......

If a man wanted to be with you then he would

If he wanted to change for you then he could

If he wanted to love you he'll know a million reasons why he should.

If he wanted to talk to you then he would reach out

If you're the woman for him then he knows that in his heart without a doubt.

See if he wanted to spend time with you, dating you would come naturally

Showing you off and telling you how he felt would come easy

If he knew you were the one then being around you would put him at ease.

If a man wanted you to know what he thought of you he would tell you

You would never have to second guess your place in his world

Everybody in his life would know that you were his girl.

If this man wanted to spend the rest of his life with you then you would know

It wouldn't take years and years for him to propose.

He would wine and dine you like a man in love do

Send you flowers, plan trips, and randomly text out the blue.

See if you have to play games to get a man to see you or know your worth

Then maybe he's not the guy to share your time with here on earth.

When a man is ready to settle down he has the power to do so and not cheat

See when he's truly in love you'll be all the woman he needs

He wouldn't mess up where his heart truly wanted to be.

If a man wanted to love only you then you would feel it

He would reveal to you what lies within his spirit

He would show you just the man he could be and commit.

If a man was ready to be the man you needed and wanted him to be

He would admit everything in his heart, mind, body and soul to show you y'all reality

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Stop making excuses for what that man wouldn't or don't do

Maybe that man just didn't see himself with you.

See if a man wanted to be with you then he would

If a man wanted to change for you then he could

He would tell you a million reasons why he should.


I've been dumb before, young and naive. I've even questioned myself as a woman asking if it was me. Trying to figure out why I wasn't good enough. I've been in relationships and "situationships" that caused me to ask myself, "what I could have done better or what role did I play, how could I have changed to be the woman he wanted." But, as time goes on, I remind myself that maybe it wasn't me. Maybe he just didn't know who he was as a man or the things he wanted. Maybe I was too good for him and he wasn't ready to give me what I needed and what I deserve. At the end of the day, maybe I wasn't the woman for him and he wasn't the man for me. I do believe that if a man wanted to be with you, then he would show you his interest and pursue you.When a man wants you then you would be a priority and not an option. Ladies, myself included, we have to be patient. There's a man out there looking, praying and searching for us. A man willing to give us his all. And when the time is right, God will reveal that man to us.

See if a man wanted to be with you then he would

If a man wanted to change for you then he could

He would tell you a million reasons why he should.

©2016. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments: