Wednesday, February 15, 2017

She Trifling Too

She Trifling Too

Females quick to judge and talk about no good baby daddies that are not around 

But will never point out these so call mothers who motherly instincts and duties they still haven't quite found 

Hell half of them knew they didn't want a baby before they laid down 

But truth be told they were just trying to keep that man on lock down 

They have time for everything else except being a mom and teaching their kids manners, respect, and proper nouns 

Won't even take the kids outside to spend a day at the playground 

I'm pretty sure they can tell you all about their niggas whereabouts 

But got their kids home bound 

Sending them to their mom or grandmothers house 

And when it's time for some real responsibilities these mothers get ghost town 

Can't even do homework, attend school functions or even comb the baby hair 

So call mothers walking around in latest fashions but kids look run down 

It's sad because these kids did nothing to you 

From my point of view 

You had a plan to keep this guy and that plan failed through 

And instead of getting out your feelings, when it came to your kids you withdrew 

Hell get your ass up and push through 

Because at the end of the day, daddy around or not, mommy has to always come to that child's rescue 

And again we need to stop bashing these men for what they don't do 

When you have so called mothers who are trifling too! 


Whew, yea I said it! True enough not all women have it in them to be a mom. And true enough I do not know everybody's situation. But, if you are woman enough to keep that child, be woman enough to care for it or give it to someone who can. It's okay to need help, hell we all need help sometimes. I know everybody is not an over the top, "extra" mom like myself and some of my friends; but, my God some of yall I be like what the hell do you do? And yes, it is a such thing as a single dad, all dads are not deadbeats. Hell, you have some men that has been more of a parent than some of you so call mothers have ever been. I'm not saying that I am a perfect mom or the best nor that I even know everything, but from what I have experienced, kids just want love, affection and attention. Mom's they just want you to show up, to be there. Remember, the best moments spent with your child are the one's that money can't buy.

©2017. All Rights Reserved. Kiara Giles

2 comments:

  1. You hit the nail on the head with this one! Great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! I appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ some of these females know they don't deserve to be called anybody's mom. 🀦🏽‍♀️

      Delete