Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Special Friendship

This is dedicated to you, the girls that encourages and inspires me. The girls that has always had my back. The girls who've shared my pain and cried with me. The ones that I laugh with and pray with me and for me. I dedicate this to the girls that never made me question their intentions or their loyalty. I dedicate this to my real friends, well...my sisters. They will always be family.


You are always there whenever I need you, our friendship has been loyal and true. I can always depend on you to come through.
Whenever I am in need I count on you because you always have my back, your love and kindness for me is always on track.
Whenever I am down your encouraging words picks me up and makes me smile, our friendship is strong enough to last awhile.
There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you, because everything I have ever asked, you've tried your best to do.
I know sometimes we may disagree but that doesn't cause you to turn on me, we have had our share of laughs and tears but I greatly appreciate the friendship we've built over the years.
Most females are messy and will easily let you down, but with you that's never been a problem and you're always around.
We experienced some ups and downs but we were there for each other every step of the way, from graduations, baby showers, childbirth, and weddings, we've always showed us for one another's special day.
I haven't met many females quite as loving as you, you're the type of friend that turns my frown into a smile whenever I am feeling blue.
No others have a friendship that can compare, the love we share is rare and always remember that whenever you need me, I will always be there.

Song: Dionne Warwick "That's what friends are for!"

I Love You All Ladies! Thank you for being a friend!

PS...The full version of today's poem will be featured in my first book! Stay tuned...

©2016. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment