Sunday, March 18, 2018

More Than Just a Release

More Than Just a Release...

That moment when my dreams became my reality,
When I see my vision come to light and can say, "that's all me!"
Crying tears of joy, overwhelmed with excitement,
Because, finally I did it!
Some talk about all the things they want to do, but once I made up my mind I was determined to get it done,
And, I've completed every task I set out for and then some. 
Success doesn't happen over night and I didn't always see this moment, this day, or time,
But, I told myself to be patient, it'll work out, everything will come together just fine. 
So, I kept writing, kept blogging, kept posting on social media,
I needed others to see my passion, to see my perseverance, to keep believing in and supporting me. 
I even made some business cards, with no business, 
But, trust me it's coming...blogger, speaker, entrepreneur and authoress.
This is just the beginning. 
That moment I saw this cover, the reaction was so unreal, 
Like, I'm finally here, that's MY NAME on that book, this is definitely for real.
I vowed to continue to believe in myself even if no one else did, 
I wouldn't, couldn't dare give up because I was destined to win. 
This moment is everything I ever dreamed of, wished and prayed for, everything that was once just an idea is now a my masterpiece, 
So, for me this is my life, my heart, my sweat and tears put into it and this for me is more than just a book release. 

This poetry book was written to show people that heartbreak shouldn't define you. Just because you haven't been lucky in love doesn't mean your luck has ran out. There's still someone out there for you. It's okay to still believe in love. You can take all the broken pieces that failed relationships shattered into and put them back together to focus on the relationships that mean something to you like the one with your kids. Your friends. Your family. Your God and most importantly the one with Yourself. 
E-book available tomorrow on Amazon 3.20.18. 

Thank you for all your continuous love and support! You all are bomb! 

Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
- Winston Churchill
Until next time, 
Xoxoxo, 😘
K. Giles 

©2018. Kiara Giles. All Rights Reserved. 

2 comments:

  1. The sky is the limit!! I can't wait til tomorrow to get my copy!!

    ReplyDelete